At the G-Loaded Journal we are committed to protect and respect your privacy as a visitor to our Web Site. We consider the matter of privacy very important and we value the trust you place in us each time you access or interact with our web site.
This Privacy Statement outlines the types of information that is collected when you access or interact with our Services and how this recorded information is used by us or by third parties. Please review this policy document carefully.
Please, read the definitions page before continuing.
What information do we collect?
The following section outlines the kind of data that is collected when you visit or interact with the Web Site:
- Whenever you use a web browser to request data from our web site, the web server, on which this site is hosted, automatically records information such as the IP address, web browser type, date and time of your HTTP requests. This is a typical behavior of all web servers.
- When you interact with this web site in the form of submitting data, such as comments, the information you provide in the comment form fields is stored in the WordPress platform database and a cookie is stored in your hard drive through your web browser. This cookie contains the name, the email address and your web site’s URL (if provided), which you have used in the comment form. This is the WordPress Personal Publishing Platform’s default behavior and its only purpose is that you do not have to supply the same information when you submit another comment on this web site. This is the cookie’s only functionality, but can be totally avoided by disabling the storage of cookies in your web browser. This is also the typical behavior of the majority of web sites. By submitting information in the comment form you accept this functionality.
- Interaction with our discussion system may require registration. Whenever you log into the discussion facility, the login information is encrypted and stored in a cookie. The cookie’s functionality is that it keeps you logged in, even if you close the browser’s window. This functionality can be totally avoided by disabling the storage of cookies in your web browser.
How do we use the information we collect?
The information we collect automatically or with your permission during your visit or interaction with our Services is used in the following ways:
- To monitor, measure, analyze and review the utilization of our Services.
- To improve the content, design and functionality of our Services.
- To study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes.
The information we collect when you voluntarily submit personal information to our Services, for instance when submitting comments or use our contact form, is used in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests, if we judge that such a response is necessary.
- To monitor and improve our user support efforts.
With whom will the information be shared?
Our general policy is not to share or sell any information that has either been collected automatically or been voluntarily submitted by you in our comments/discussion system or comment form.
We reserve the right though to disclose all the information you have submitted in a comment or forum post, accompanied by all the information the web server has automatically recorded for your HTTP requests, to local and international Authorities and any third party with which we cooperate towards the resolution of the problem, but also ask any third party worldwide for the disclosure of such information, in the following cases:
- violations of our Terms of Service,
- copyright or license infringement,
- abuse or misuse of our Services,
- attempts to exploit our services in order to expose spam links,
- attempts to exploit our services in order to expose racist, abusive and insulting material,
- attempts to use abusive or insulting accent towards the author or any other person, including registered users and visitors,
- we are enforced to do so by the Law.
Please note that the disclosure of such information takes place without warning or notice.